Fate/Hollow Ataraxia hates my guts

This fucking game. This...fucking...game. Every goddamn option I try leads to more failure. At first, I tried the no-install method suggested by Beast's Lair of just dropping the patch.xp3 file in and running the FateFD.exe. No dice, weird shit happens, there is a blue window with white text. I tried setting FateFD as a data-protection-disabled thing in control panel, still didn't work. Ok, let's try installing. Applocale somehow recognizes the setup exe as Turkish and doesn't want to run it otherwise, and more shit happens with some gray boxes filled with question marks. Will provide screenshots when it's not almost 1 in the morning. Anyone else have a similar problem? This is on a disk.

Yeah, changing your locale is not so hard man, you just need to choose some options on your language and region section of control panel and then restart your computer. On Mac it's easier, you don't even need to restart on Mac.

IT WORKS

IT FINALLY WORKS

Thank you guys!

EDIT: Disregard that. Posted in the midst of booting it for the first time. Got to the Type Moon logo, then no dice.

Edit 2 Electric Boogaloo: I forgot to check DEP settings.