Rewrite my headache plz

bogdankl

So I'm having some technical issues and It's starting to really piss me off, I'm not gonna lose to this stubborn vn.

Ill try and keep it short and simple

I downloaded the torrent of the v2 of the game and then installed v4 patch

When i try to run the make rewrite work.bat file i get this error

WbiptC4.jpg

with a little trick i got a hold of the rewrite_modif.reg file <when the error appears you copy the file somewhere else and then click ok and after that copy it back and run it manually>

i ran rewrite_modif.reg then rewrite32.reg and then rewrite.reg

when i run SiglusEngine.exe shit all happins, no error no nothing just a quick loading icon near my cursor and then nothing

downloaded SiglusEngine-gaijinhack.exe from the fuwanovel rewrite page and when i run it i get this error

uAno8Yw.jpg

this is the third time i try to install this god dam game, last time i downloaded about 3 different fixes from forums, and the readme file and the best i could get was to start the game, and then the text with the company logo <??? probably> appeared and then after the text cleared up just as it was about to go to the main screen <i assume> it crashed

i spent a lot of time trying to make it run the last time but i didn't post here cuz reasons

this is the last time i will try to get it to run

do i need to have windows 64 installed? do i need to modify reg files? if so what do i write in them, i can open them with a notepad but then i dunno what to write inside <still have nightmares from the time i had to do pascal scripting in highschool where missing a comma meant it all went to shit>

thx for any help any1 can provide i am very grateful ^^

have a nice evening

and yes i know my desktop is an absolute mess

quick mention i have the locale set to japan in case you're asking

Reading this gave me a headache >.>

Anyways,

when i run SiglusEngine.exe shit all happins, no error no nothing just a quick loading icon near my cursor and then nothing

Assuming everything's all fine and dandy and it's just your registry that is messed up (that's usually the cause of the whole SiglusEngine.exe does nothing problem), try the following:

1. Obtain the directory location of the SiglusEngine.exe

2jhem4p.jpg

2. Run regedit as administrator so you can access your registry. Rewrite's path is:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Key\Rewrite]

Then make sure the values in dat_dir and exe_dir in the registry are the same as the path of SiglusEngine.exe you got earlier (edit them in if not):

4vBMUGp.jpg

3. pray that solves your issue.

Reading this gave me a headache >.>

Anyways,

Assuming everything's all fine and dandy and it's just your registry that is messed up (that's usually the cause of the whole SiglusEngine.exe does nothing problem), try the following:

1. Obtain the directory location of the SiglusEngine.exe

2jhem4p.jpg

2. Run regedit as administrator so you can access your registry. Rewrite's path is:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Key\Rewrite]

Then make sure the values in dat_dir and exe_dir in the registry are the same as the path of SiglusEngine.exe you got earlier (edit them in if not):

4vBMUGp.jpg

3. pray that solves your issue.