Looking for someone in Japan to receive a single sms (Cinderella Girls)

Steve

Hi, would there be someone in Japan willing to receive a verification sms for me and give me the code?

It is for Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls account verification so if you don't plan to play that I could really appreciate your help.

I already did it once with meru, who lives in Japan. I used her number to verify my first account and we confirmed that it is one time only and the number will not be used for anything else - meaning the game company does not send any additional mails or sms or advertisements or anything, just one message with the code and its dealt with. Of course no charges on the number.

Why do I need second number you ask? Well I became obsessed with Cinderella Girls and play on 2 accounts, the problem is that I cannot trade between them since trade is only available to accounts verified with Japanese phone.

Also I can give you the account info to login there and input the code yourself so you don't even have to share your number with me (and it is not visible anywhere afterwards).

Well if there is anyone like that here I would really appreciate it.

And here have a Shinku card I made:

2bjP6oz.png

• 4 weeks later...