Rewrite Unable to Play

I am Sorry to bother you guys.

Apparently i am unable to play Rewrite.When i click on the Make_Rewrite_Work2.bat and i click Yes,

A textbox Showing that it is unable to import rewrite_modif.reg

And when i click on SiglusEngine a textbox with japanese text is written on it.In another word i am unable to play.

I have redownloaded again but it did not work.

Please Help

Once again,I thank you for taking your time to read this.

Many Thanks.

Edit:

Are you running your computer with Non-Unicode Japanese? (link to instructions): Yes

Game:ReWrite

Your Operating System:Windows 7

64 or 32 bit (link to how to find):64

What did you already try? (Uninstall/Reinstall, Redownload, Run as admin, etc):Redownload,Run as admin

Did you download your game from Fuwanovel?:Yes

I personally Think that it was due to the Make_Rewrite_Work2.bat is unable to configure a direct route to the game.

and i tried to link it by myself but it failed to.Even though i redownloaded the whole file 3 times.

When i click on the Bat file, it states that and i quote

"Cannot import rewrite_modif.reg:Error Opening file.There may be a disk or file error."

I Tried reloading the file with the Updated version Again(The mediafire link with 3 files Make_Rewrite_Work2.bat,rewrite.reg and rewrite32.bat)

And i did download the hack from note 3 but all of them failed.

And before i posted the Topic i did a research at the forum but none of them help me.

I personally Think that it was due to the Make_Rewrite_Work2.bat is unable to configure a direct route to the game.

and i tried to link it by myself but it failed to.Even though i redownloaded the whole file 3 times.

When i click on the Bat file, it states that and i quote

"Cannot import rewrite_modif.reg:Error Opening file.There may be a disk or file error."

I Tried reloading the file with the Updated version Again(The mediafire link with 3 files Make_Rewrite_Work2.bat,rewrite.reg and rewrite32.bat)

And i did download the hack from note 3 but all of them failed.

And before i posted the Topic i did a research at the forum but none of them help me.

Did you make sure to put the 3 files, and note 3 file in the folder where all of the rewrite files are?

Yes i put it in the same file with all the rewrite files.

Sigh it seems it is my fate that i am unable to play Rewrite!.

Your folder should look like this:

7Fw0Gck.png

Then click on the "SiglusEngine-gaijinhack" exe file and the game should run.

I really hope you can eventually play it! I just started this week and have went through two routes. It's a great game!