Start learning some hacking! Need some tips.

So, was following this tutorial only http://proger.i-forge.net/Stage_Once_-_a_Visual_Novel_hacking_tutorial/IPD and I'm having some problems following it, either for being unskilled in English or just because I have talent at hacking.

But i would like to know if there are other tutorials about hacking Visual Novels I would be grateful if someone knows. 

Well it's just reverse engineering. Anything on reverse engineering, and assembly in general, will be useful. There's nothing particularly special about visual novels in regards to debugging it. So you can google around for reverse engineering, with a view towards Windows programs and ASM.

Where are you getting stuck in that tutorial? I think an easy way to start if you're unfamiliar with ASM and debugging, would be looking at making some H-codes. Rather than trying to identify and fix crashes, crack programs, or just make them do different things, trying to do something like H-codes would be an easier start. Everything you learn while doing that will be useful in trying to reverse their script bytecode (like finding where the script opcodes are read in memory and how they're processed).

Well the information in it is not wrong...OTOH not everyone can learn from a crash-course tutorial like this.  Sometimes you have to go to a few other sites as well.

Anyway, if I knew what your goal was, what you're trying to accomplish, I might be able to help you (via PM I mean) to get going with it--without following this tutorial specifically.