Just here to talk about Vita VNs really

Getsuya

Hi I was looking for a place to talk to like-minded folks about VNs that are on the Vita, since (like it's older brother the PSP) it has become a catch-all for all-ages versions of VNs (the only version I tend to play). I'm currently making my way through as much of the Vita VN library as I can, so I'd love to chat with folks about all these wonderful games as I go along. Thanks.

I played through all of Conception 1 on the PSP (before I was a Vita fanboy I was a PSP fanboy so I covered a lot of bases on there). I thought the girls were okay and I had fun talking to some of them, but the relentlessly repetitive and grindy dungeons turned me off. I essentially went through the game without looking at it, watching TV while holding directions and auto-battling to get through all the dungeons. By the end I didn't even bother turning auto off for boss fights. I saw one ending with one of the girls and called it good.

Now I'm kind of trying to avoid playing actual game games and just stick to reading VNs, so I probably won't get around to Conception 2.

Actually all the VNs I've read (all of) right now are non-Vita ones. My first was Symphonic Rain, then Little Busters and Utawarerumono (the all-ages PS2 version). That's it. I've read bits and pieces of other ones (Kanon, Clannad, Planetarian, Routes, To Heart 2, Futakoi, Sister Princess) but those three are the only ones I've read to completion. I'm mainly focused on the Vita now because it has a huge library of awesome all-ages VNs. That said, I'm also into any all-ages VN from any generation.