I/O Application Initialization Error

Ominous

I'm aware of there being another topic that discussed this in the past, however, I've already have my non-unicode set to Japanese, and yet I cannot find ioregadd.bat to properly run the exe. I checked back on the files that were being extracted, and it turns out that it's not among any of them.

Sorry about this, but did I just happen to miss something?

It's a bit small, but I hope this helps:

http://imgur.com/0AyiQUK

Hi Ominous,

Can you upload an image of your I/O folder contents (and uh, PM me where you purchased the game :Kappa:)

Hello, Eclipsed.

I've sent you that PM already. Hope you can get back to me on that one. Thanks a bunch, also. ^^

That's pretty weird, idk where you got it but damn that's weird. A screenshot would help (and griev pls tell me what said pm resulted in.) Anyway, as for now the bat can be downloaded on mediafire if you sitll need it.

I've tried to download the bat from mediafile like you said, but it says that the file is either in unknown format or is damaged. Hm. Well, that's a jiffy. ,_, Also, does "griev" refer to Eclipsed by any chance?

Well, the bat should do something when run, I have no idea what happened to it. Maybe some antivirus killed it.

///

As Eclipsed says, it looks like you only have the english patch files. Basically a "patch" is used like this: you first get / install the original japanese visual novel, then you "patch" that installation using what the translation team gave you (in this case by extracting those files into where you installed I/O and agreeing to any overwrites, far as I recall). You'll need to get the Japanese VN somehow.

Eclipsy and Griev (now Keaton, and I still have no idea why he changed names) just merge into one entity in my mind. Aren't you both trolls and have both been on ts3 at some point?