Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru | A Corpse is Buried Under Sakurako's Feet

Tatsujin

Description: The novel series revolves around Shōtarō Tatewaki and Sakurako Kujyō. Shōtarō is a normal high school student with a serious demeanor who likes to show off his girlfriend Sakurako. Sakurako is an extraordinarily beautiful woman in her mid-20s from a rich family who loves "beautiful bones." The two live in the city of Asahikawa in Hokkaido, and they get involved in various incidents regarding bones.

Ann -- http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-02-24/sakurako-san-no-ashimoto-ni-wa-shitai-ga-umatteiru-mystery-light-novels-get-anime/.85325

According to MAL it is the same artist. Even though the artist is the same, because it's not translated, I can't vouch for it being any good like HakoMaria, though the radio drama with Yuki Kajiura in it leads me to believe it probably has some sort of budget behind it. I'm hopeful, and I look forward to another Kajiura OST from this show  :heart:

EDIT: Holy crap, I totally misread those names