Siscons everywhere rejoice! [ small translation ] [ Koikishi Purely Kiss ]

Not sure if this is the right forum for this but hey.

There is a visual novel out there called Koikishi Purely Kiss where one of the heriones is the protagonists real sister, being the despicable siscon that I am I have translated the confession scene.

The translation might be bit rough around the edges because I'm still "N00B nihongo" but you can complain about that once you start paying me for my work.

I don't think I'll be translating the whole thing because :

A. Don't know how to hack

B. I'm not translating 30+ hours of content for free

C. My japanese isn't good enough

Without further ado, enable Closed Captions and enjoy!

I don't know if I should love you (no homo) or hate you. First, that is one of the eroges I want to see translated. Second, I'm a big sucker for imouto characters.Third, I probably won't be able to play this in who knows how long. Fourth, this kind of feels like a spoiler.

So the only logical conclusion is to act tsundere here: I-it's not like I wanted to watch this or anything. B-baka! "Watches in 720p"

I shiver everytime I hear someone call themself "noob", "amateur" translator or such. Because their translation most likely gonna suck.

No offence.

The thing is that I am a n00b, since I've studied japanese for barely a year. I didn't want to set expectations too high