Infinite series by KID

nakagawa izuna

Soooo I remember enjoying playing Ever17 a couple of years ago but after a while I just forgot about finishing it. Now I'd like to pick it up again, but I was wondering: are VNs in the Infinite series to read in a precise order, like in the Science adventure series by 5pb. and Nitroplus, or do they just share the same world without any chronological implication?

Soooo I remember enjoying playing Ever17 a couple of years ago but after a while I just forgot about finishing it. Now I'd like to pick it up again, but I was wondering: are VNs in the Infinite series to read in a precise order, like in the Science adventure series by 5pb. and Nitroplus, or do they just share the same world without any chronological implication?

The plot connections between each game are somewhat loose but they don't share any of the same characters so there's no serious continuity between each installment. However, on that same note, there are plot elements common to the series universe so I'd recommend Ryoji's play order, just so you can get the best experience possible out of them and have things laid out in a natural way. Now, keep in mind, Never7 is not as hardcore into the logic chopping as the other two, so it plays much more like a VN with Infinity series type plot elements blended in. It's still a great game, though.