So I'm looking for an Android smartphone

Funyarinpa

Apparently Galaxy Alpha is going out of production soon, which worries me. Maybe it won't worth buying at all then since I won't be able to find accessories and such.

Why is it that whenever I take interest in an electronic device its commercial value goes tumbling down? (I'm looking at you Blackberry, PS Vita)

Maybe I should buy the Z3 Compact, that one ain't being discontinued soon.

A question: Does a phone being discontinued make much difference? I've really taken a liking to the Alpha, it seems.

No more updates and definitely no more customer service. But I'm pretty sure some unofficial service shops will still be able to service the discontinued products. Other than that, nothing really. It's also cheaper too.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay a ton of people say the HTC One M8 is a great phone but HTC ain't doing very great business-wise and I'm torn between HTC One M8 and the Z3 Compact ***EDIT: The camera sucks and the design annoyed me and since I need a phone before March the soon-to-be-announce m9 is also out

so yeah

the question is iphone 5s or Sony Xperia Z3 Compact

Waiting for your opinions

Android Phone.

Well an S4 would do just fine.

However I highly recommend a 10.1" tablet, combined with the mango app for fan translation manga downloads, combined with the Perfect Viewer app for viewing said translations optimally. Combined with a micro SD (I went for 64GB) It was honestly overkill for Manga but at the same time I'll never exceed it.

Anyway get a Neocore tablet they are cheap on amazon. So freaking worth it, worth the weight in gold for manga fan scanlations and translations you couldn't ever buy.

Apparently Galaxy Alpha is going out of production soon, which worries me. Maybe it won't worth buying at all then since I won't be able to find accessories and such.

Why is it that whenever I take interest in an electronic device its commercial value goes tumbling down? (I'm looking at you Blackberry, PS Vita)

Maybe I should buy the Z3 Compact, that one ain't being discontinued soon.

A question: Does a phone being discontinued make much difference? I've really taken a liking to the Alpha, it seems.

But the PS Vita gets some great JRPG's.

I'm looking forward to Saga 2015.