Clannad FV English Patch

So I downloaded Clannad Full Voice a while ago and the translation I've been using has been great so far. I made it through Misae, Tomoyo, Yukine, Ryou, Kyou, Kappei, Mei, and Kotomi's routes without any issue.

Coming upon Fuuko's route however, Nagisa's name has been replaced by a " " and Tomoya's name is replaced by something along the lines of "no valid ticket, make a note" or something like that. Honestly that is not a big deal to me, but a bigger issue has arisen.

I just hit April 30th and no music is playing. I thought maybe it was just for a short portion where there would be no music, but I've gone half way through the day, and arrived at Miyazawa's reference room and still come upon no music.

From what I understand (with my minimal knowledge of VN's) SEEN.txt is what dictates music playing in the VN. I was wondering if anyone had a fix for this, be it a practical fix or a brand new patch, anything would be appreciated.

In case it helps or makes any difference, the edition of the game im playing has a reallive.exe modified Feb. 27 2008, 1.5.0.4.map modified Dec. 19 2008, and a SEEN.txt modified Dec. 19 2008. Also, my CLANNAD_FV.ico was modified Jan. 30, 2010 (is this something with the patch?)

Again any help is much appreciated! Thanks!

Haha glad I'm not the only one I guess. I decided to deal with it and Finish Fuuko's route, which lo and behold had no music for the rest, not even the credits. I started Nagisa's/Komura's (they diverge by one choice) path and so far everything has been smooth. Hopefully the issue doesn't show up again, I can't do all of After Story with no music haha