Unable to download.

galren

For the last couple of months  I have been unable to download any Novels, I would either get a Connectio was reset or if I opponed in new tab I would get Error 502 - Bad Gateway with it also saying there was an error on the hosts end. Any help would be appreciated, I am currently trying to get Kamidori Alchemy Meister.

You failed to provide information, so we'll go through everything.

You do have a torrent client, correct?  Something like uTorrent or Bittorrent.  In order to download from Fuwanovel, you'll need a torrent client.  Can't download a torrent without a torrent client.

Are you on a Network that could potentially block things like torrents?  School, Work, Stolen WiFi, etc?  They could very likely have it blocked on their end, meaning you're not going to get anywhere.

Sometimes the website is down.  It happens.  They're trying to fix it.  It hasn't happened yet.  It will.  I imagine you've never seen this page, even though it's in the same forum as you are posting in.  Main Site Down? VN List Here!.  That has all of the torrents Fuwanovel hosts, including the one you are seeking - feel free to check it.

Are you using an updated version of your browser?  Keep it up to date.  Very unlikely the reason behind this issue, but you never know.

If the issue is one lasting "months," have you scanned your computer for viruses/malware/etc?  Those types of things can frequently cripple attempts to download...anything.

Start there.  If you want more specific help, you're going to have to provide more specific information.

I once had a similar problem that occurred because of the unusually long and Japanesey name of the folder I was downloading. I fixed it by renaming the torrent file itself to something short and Englishy.

Therefore: once you download the torrent, save rather than open, then go to wherever it's located, rename it to something short and Englishish, and double click.

Your error might be different, in which case I doubt this will work, but I suggest you try it. -_-