Help with VN's

kuroganekai

Good Night Every One :D , i'm super new to VNs, i only played 2 VNs (fate/stay night and grisaia no kajitsu), and i need help what i can play next,using fate/stay night and grisia as exemple, i prefers VN with voice(if dont have is ok, i can support :P ) and that have battle,combat system or good history with battle in 2 opcion etc.

if i'm posting in wrong place, sorry

Oh, I'm an expert with those. Eien no Aselia is an obvious recommendation, if you don't mind older stuff. Yumina the Ethereal could also work out, though I don't like that title too much. 

Well, if you need recommendations, check out my 50 VNs list. If you really liked Fate, you might want to check Tsukihime, which was made by the same people, even though it's older and has no voice acting. 

Comyu would be a great option too. If you have a lot of patience, play Muv Luv and go for Alternative afterwards, but if you don't, don't bother with that series. 

Oh, I'm an expert with those. Eien no Aselia is an obvious recommendation, if you don't mind older stuff. Yumina the Ethereal could also work out, though I don't like that title too much. 

Well, if you need recommendations, check out my 50 VNs list. If you really liked Fate, you might want to check Tsukihime, which was made by the same people, even though it's older and has no voice. 

Comyu would be a great option too. If you have a lot of patience, play Muv Luv and go for Alternative afterwards, but if you don't, don't bother with that series.