Buddah's Noticing Gambling Ring!

dabuddah453

By popular demand and the seeming endless amount of time between the end of the Naruto Manga and today Buddah has opened up a SECOND type of gambling arena! The Noticing Gambling Ring!

In this thread DimDito is the Sempai and I will take charge of your points. At the time the gamble is completed DimDito shall notice the winner! So now, we go onto the currency! NOTICE POINTS

Everyone has 500 Notice Points (NP's) to spend on each specific outcome they believe will happen. The one with the most Notice Points gets noticed by Sempai, who is DimDito. Dim won't be in this thread until notified that they must acknowledge an underling. So, act quickly kids!

This gamble is going to be when Miyako's translation arc is done! when Smash 4 (Wii U) will be released.

I'mma break it down into categories:

By Week (i.e. 1st Week November, 3rd Week December) Give you a 2/3 return. If you win you collect 2/3 NP's you should have won.

Example: If you bet 300 notice points, and you're the only one who guessed right in a batch of 1800, you get 1200.

By Date (i.e. November 8th, December 15th) Gives you a full return. If you win, you collect your full investment won.

Example: If you bet 300 notice points, and you're the only one who guessed right in a batch of 1800, you get 1800.

I was thinking month but then you have a 50/50 shot of getting it right and that's just silly to win on a coin toss.

The bets are as follows:

Total: 500 NP's

November Bets:

300 for November 18th (Dabuddah 300)

200 for November 9th to 16th (Dabuddah 200)

100 for November 15th (N1N1 100)

December Bets:

200 for December 14 (N1N1 200)

200 for December 20 (N1N1 200)