Togainu no Chi installation problems

Larenanwyn

I followed the step by step instructions for installing, but when I loaded it up to play, I got no text and only background images.

Also on the PDF guide, step two says "Apply Images Patch" and it says to run 'TNC Image Patch.exe' but in the step two folder it only has "Togainu no Chi English Patch". So I don't know if it is missing files, or if there is a typo of some kind.

Any help would be great.

Did you get your version from Fuwanovel? (Sorry, always the first question I ask)

I'm going to look into this right now. I'm running Win 7, and I didn't have any problems getting my copy to work (never played the game extensively, but everything shows up as it should for the first couple screens). What operating system do you run? Have you tried it in Japanese locale?

EDIT: Two things: 1) you may find some of the comments/suggestions in the guest box on the game page helpful; 2) Sorry, installation and game are working for me : (

Hey togainu no chi is known for lots of problems, i'm going to try and post on aarinfantasy for you, that might be the fastest way to get an answer from ppl who experienced similar. brb

@Tay: I did get it from Fuwanovel, but I am running WinXP.

@Worthless: A lot of tech things stop working for me. They all seem to hate me. It happens at work too, so I am used to it. Thanks for the other links. I really look forward to play this :)/>

Her name is Aaeru not Worthless lol. Just thought id point that out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello.

Sorry for my bad english but i just registered to help. :)

I installed Togainu no Chi on my laptop (with minimized windows xp) and i cannot see the subtitles too. Only the background, the textbox and the red triangle at the "text end."

I was suspicious that the problem maybe the japanese character sets... And it was!

Did you see these japanese characters?

ひらがな, 平仮名

If not than install them from the windows cd.

It helped me, now i can see the english subtitles.

I hope it help and i'm not too late. ;)

• 1 year later...

I have problem...

i can't move on from this script. help me >_< I'm follow all the instruction installation from the pdf that i've got. But, here it is... it freeze on this script :( I can't click anything (just like save it, load it, even skip it)

Help me please...

1403517853036.jpg