Help, my UTorrent may have messed up...

Okay, so I have known about this website for about a month now. The very first vn I downloaded was Rewrite, and I was able to download it without any problems. Then the problem started. After that one thing, I have completely been unable to download anything else. I figured at first "Oh someone just isn't seeding right now, I'll try later" And I did, and I still couldn't do anything. Everything just stayed at "Finding Peers 0.0%" indefinitely. I thought that maybe UTorrent was screwing up, so I reinstalled it, didn't help. So I feel I must ask as a man at the end of his list of options,

Are there just no seeders? Or is my UTorrent screwed up?

Here is a quick list of what I have tried, and it didn't download-

G-Senjou no Maou

Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteiru

Koi Iro Chu!

Tears to Tiara

Rewrite( I tried it again to see if it would download again, it didn't.)

Little Busters

I don't use uTorrent anymore for the same reason. I don't know why but one day it stopped downloading my torrents too so that's why I don't use it anymore. Now I use Vuze and up until now it downloaded every single torrent with no problems whatsoever.

If you want to check it out I will put a link for it.

http://www.vuze.com/

My friend, thank you. I have been searching for a way to fix my problem for close to a bloody month now. I am very happy to say that I have uninstalled uTorrent for the last time, installed Vuze, AND IT WORKED!

Funny how no matter where I searched no one else told me to just use another damn torrent program. Ah, well, life wastes your time like that some times I suppose.

Again, thank you.

I'm glad it worked as for Emi's suggestion I agree with it because the problem with uTorrent started when the new updates were released because in the older versions I didn't have any problem with downloading torrents but if you like Vuze you can still download torrents perfectly fine it's up to you  :D

I had this same problem.

I was going to ask if your DHT said "Waiting to log in"

That's what happened to me.

In my case it solved itself the day after for some reason. But you could troubleshoot from there.

But if you found another client that's fine too I guess :)