Ren's Monthly Fuwanovel Activity - Cryptic Puzzle Sleuthing

OriginalRen

For everyone that has been messaging me about their solutions, unless I have stated that you have completed the puzzle, there is still more to go. I will once again say that the end of the game is very obvious. Keep at it!

Also, for those who are stuck, I have posted a hint for clue #2 in the OP. Good luck!

For anyone who is curious, I am now helping those who ask for it in a PM. I will confirm if you are on the right track, however I will not give you answers or tell you how to solve the puzzle.

That being said remember that each hint posted in the OP refers to the respective clue number in the puzzle. Clue #1's hint refers to the anagram, while clue #2's hint refers to the 2nd clue in the puzzle.

• 2 weeks later...

It's been awhile since people have posted a solution to the puzzle, and since this activity has lasted over the month period I had in store for it, I am now going to be posting the solutions to each clue as the rest of the week goes on. The next 3 people who finish and give me the answer will be placed into the runners-up circuit. Sometime next week, we will do a drawing for both sets of prizes which I will announce when all of the winner spots are secure.

The answer to the 1st and 2nd clues are listed in the OP. Later on during the week, I will post the answer to the 3rd clue and continue from there.

With that, good luck everyone, and may the best detective win!

Announcement: Congratulations to The Major for solving the puzzle and securing one of the runner up positions! 2 more spots remain, so keep at it and finish off strong.

The solution to the 5th clue is now posted on the main page in the OP. Good luck all, you're almost to the end of the game!

Announcement: Congratulations to Funyarinpa for securing the 4th (and now) final spot in the runner up circuit! That marks the end of the game, and as a result I have posted the final clue's solution in the OP for those who want to know how I constructed the entire game.

Thank you to everyone who was patient with this activity and participated! Please let me know what you thought and if you want to have another activity similar to this one for a possible giveaway when I pick up a random visual novel or 2 in Japan, let me know!