Kiri Kiri on Android (KiriKiroid2)

Crysis99

Finally, we have a somewhat decent KiriKiri 2 engine for Android. I was browsing through Sakamoto's website, and came across one of his posts about it. I won't be talking much about it, but instead on how you can play the free version. The site has two different sites link for downloading, the Google play site and the Baidu site. At first, I didn't know, but there are two different versions, but after reading in the forums (It's mostly in Chinese), I found out why the baidu download didn't work. The two versions, the paid one in the Play Store, and the Ad-driven Chinese version. Chances are, (unless your phone is in Chinese), the app will crash if you try to launch the free version. That's because the developers intended it for the Play-Store-less China users. If you haven't guessed already, all you have to do to bypass this is simply change your language to 中文(简体) [simplified Chinese], and perhaps also your region to China time (GMT+8:00, 中国标准时间). Course, this seems like such a pain for a single app, and I for one hold a certain disdain towards the Chinese language, so the whole UI in Chinese might not fit well for some of us, in that case the app is for purchase in the Play Store in English, so there's that. Do read Sakamoto's article on it, the links are in there. Oh, BTW, I've gotten the G-Senjo no Maou, the English ver. From Fuwa, working with it, the patch to make it compatible can be found in the site listed in Sakamoto's post. As far as I've tested, it can go in game and seems to work flawlessly.

Source: http://visuallyneko.wordpress.com/2014/06/22/kirikiroid2-for-android/

Tested with Koi iro Chu! Lips. Working fine with no crash or delay. Only problem: if you save the game during a choice, then the choice wont appear when you load, and you will just stuck there.

Dracu-riot still need xp3filter ( which currently not available )

Tenshin Ranman only works on Chinese ver.

Hmm... I was just checking another kirikiri "emulator", which didn't worked (after choosing data.xp3 the program was closing himself). Here, if someone wants to try: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kaede_software.kirikiri (maybe changing setting could do anything, I didn't checked...).

But I checked this software too. Thanks Crysis99 for that protip. For me it's working without changing time or any other setting except phone language to Chinese.

I was also searching for something like applocale for android, but I see there is not such a thing :\

But I'm considering buying English version on market (it's only 5$, that's not too much), if it's not including too much bugs, I will be pleased ^^

I managed to run Swan Song, but files repacking was required because xror xp3filter.tjs didn't work. I wrote some patch too:

Plugins.link("fstat.dll");

class Offset {
	var x;
	var y;

function Offset()
	{
		x = 0;
		y = 0;
	}
}

function hotKeyHook() {
	return;