Daemon Tools Malware

solidbatman

Seriously? built-up in Windows 8? but i didn't know that.

That's why i love new PC's, they never ceasses to amaze me.

I did not know this, can I be enlightened about this?

Why does everyone use Daemon Tools? Isn't MagicISO just as good? I haven't used it in a while since all Fuwa VNs come pre-installed, but from what I remember MagicISO always got the job done.

I use Daemon Tools because I had no idea anything else existed.

Also uhh, is it fine to keep using Demon Tools if I already have it (and have had it for a good amount of time now)? Or should I delete it and get something else? I have both a Windows 7 and 8, so I'd need something for the Windows 7.

I use WinCDEmu, simple, bloody easy to use and I never had problems with it.

I never really bothered with Daemon Tool simply because the interface looks complicated, and now that I've heard of this that's another reason not to get Daemon Tools.

Also uhh, is it fine to keep using Demon Tools if I already have it (and have had it for a good amount of time now)? Or should I delete it and get something else? I have both a Windows 7 and 8, so I'd need something for the Windows 7.

Considering you had it for a while (and assuming that you had no problems with it), it's best to stick with what you have. But if you really wanna trying something else for curiosity's sake then get WinCDEmu.