Clannad Translation Issues

I've run into major issues when playing through the game.  First of all, the textbox which displays the character's name is messed up.  Furukawa's name use to appear in the beginning, but now it doesn't anymore.  Also. whenever her name is said in general in the dialogue, it is completely missing, replaced with a blank space.  Third, whenever Nagisa (Furukawa) says "Tomoya-kun", it says some weird phrase in its place instead of his name.  It makes no sense.  Fourth, Fuko's name is not spelled Fuuko, but this is what is says in the name textbox.  Lastly, in the sequence in which Fuko has juice squirted in her nose and the banner appears, nothing is displayed. 

Is the message "No valid string, make a ticket about it"? I had that problem myself, but since I knew that meant "Tomoya-kun" and was too lazy to fix it, I just continued through the VN, since eventually it fixes itself. Another problem that I remember is that at some point in Fuko route the BGM just stops. Are you having that glitch as well?

EDIT: And don't worry about the Fuko banner glitch, nothing is displayed, but everything's alright, you accomplished it.

• 2 weeks later...

I dunno about that last one, but have you changed the fonts? I know a few games that malfunction if you change fonts.

I have never changed the font.  I checked to see what the font is currently on just in case one of the fonts tends to be faulty.  It's called "Andalus".  But okay I'll change it to that font.  I'll let you know if it works!

Update: it didn't work.

Is the message "No valid string, make a ticket about it"? I had that problem myself, but since I knew that meant "Tomoya-kun" and was too lazy to fix it, I just continued through the VN, since eventually it fixes itself. Another problem that I remember is that at some point in Fuko route the BGM just stops. Are you having that glitch as well?

EDIT: And don't worry about the Fuko banner glitch, nothing is displayed, but everything's alright, you accomplished it.

Two things.  When does it stop having these problems in her route?  I've seen the anime, so don't worry about spoiling anything.  Also, you said you were too lazy to fix it, but do you know a way to fix it?  If you do, it would be greatly appreciated.