fate/hollow (dunni if is common)

Nageki

Problem with the patch. If you REALLY desperate to make it working gimme a download link to this patch (and a link to a page where it was 1st posted, if you know it). If its not created by Jack, maybe I'll be able to do something about it so that you can advance further.

Also include savedata in a place before this happens.

If it is by Jack, tell him that his crap is horribly broken.

Alternatively, wait till official patch will be released or try to find a better unofficial patch (if it exists). Cause even if I'll make a workaround for this, there might be more similar issues. So I don't see much point in it.

Problem with the patch. If you REALLY desperate to make it working gimme a download link to this patch (and a link to a page where it was 1st posted, if you know it). If its not created by Jack, maybe I'll be able to do something about it so that you can advance further.

Also include savedata in a place before this happens.

If it is by Jack, tell him that his crap is horribly broken.

Alternatively, wait till official patch will be released or try to find a better unofficial patch (if it exists). Cause even if I'll make a workaround for this, there might be more similar issues. So I don't see much point in it.

Ya might be! I just downloaded from 4chan

before it got deleted from all, it wasn't that bad but just right there was where i couldn't do anything

ill pm you the patch i dunno what you mean by Jack

before it got deleted from all, it wasn't that bad but just right there was where i couldn't do anything

Jack is the guy who made the patch for F/HA, he resealed his patch on Beast's Liar forum a few hours after gamecreater16's.

http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/55-Fate-Hollow-Ataraxia-The-validation-and-TL-patch-will-be-finished-when-it-s-finished-Stop-asking?p=1566027&viewfull=1#post1566027 (Post #7038)

Seems like someone deleted the download link.

Jack is the guy who made the patch for F/HA,

Now-now stop this shit. Jack didn't made the patch. ranmafan was the head of the project (don't know what happened to him) and the translation is made by many volunteers. Jack is just a shit that likes to mess with something he is not supposed to. Well, technically speaking Jack did made the patch multiple times, but in this regard he is not different from Gamecreator16

Nageki, I got the patch. I see what I can do when I'll have a time. Though I will probably try to fix it blindly without actual testing. So it might not work...

Does this patch works for you at all? Well anyway, you can try this. Just put it into the folder as ushual (without removing the previous patch). There are two versions, use only one, whichever works (both may not work). If it doesn't works, I probably can't do anything right now as I can't even find my copy of the ataraxia.

Thank you! i'll test it in a bit

Wow it really worked, thank you alot!

well also, do you think i should post the patch or everything? i mean everyone is deleting itwhen is not that bad

I thought about posting it myself. the only reason why I didn't is that I got it from you and you didn't posted it but PMed instead.

Also you probably know that this is not a full patch. There should be also patch1 around ~100mb.

People are deleting it because they are scrubs.

• 2 weeks later...

Reopening this

dont think it's a patch issue since i used the 85% patch and it still happens

why does it happens and how i can prevent it for happening again?

Are you saying this happens with 85% patch only without any additional patches? If so this is too bad.

Yes, the issue is with the patch, whatever the patch is, and you can't prevent it by yourself.

Try to make sure that you used latest version, which is 85.2% patch and try to put that patch2 (the one you posted above) on top just to see if you can go past this scene with it.