[Resolved] Air (Sheeta) Voice Issues (Update: the problem seems to occur with multiple VNs.)

I'm not sure what happened here, but I can't seem to get the voices in Air to work anymore. At first, I used a version of Air that had the voice acting already in it. I can't remember what version I downloaded and I applied Sheeta's patch to it afterwards. I was able to get the voices to work at first, but then I took a little break for about a month, and it doesn't have any voice acting at all (I tried restarting the game to the segments where I know there should have been voice acting). I tried switching to the version on Fuwanovel, but I'm not having any luck with that either. I'm not sure if this version is suppose to have the voice acting included or not since I couldn't find any information on the entry's page, but I'm wanting to assume it is since there was a voice adjustment in the settings (which I also checked to make sure it wasn't muted). The background music still runs fine. Since I last played Air, I have downloaded a couple sound codecs for audio encoding, but uninstalling those didn't seem to do anything. I've also tried the regular troubleshooting like restarting my computer, running the file as admin, and my unicode is set to Japanese. Also, I'm running on a Win7 OS. I'm pretty much at a loss on what to do, so I thought I'd turn to you guys. ;^^

Update: Okay, so apparently I'm not able to hear voice acting in any VN at all. How do I even... Agh, damn it! This includes Grisaia, which doesn't even need a patch for voices.

Agh, why didn't I think the problem was with my headset?! I've been wracking my brain for the last few days trying to figure it out, and I finally found the fix. Turns out to be a really easy one too. I tried switching from my headset to my speakers and noticed that the voice acting actually worked on my speakers. I looked on Razer's support site for ideas on how to troubleshoot my headset, and I came across this entry on how to reset to factory default (http://www.razersupport.com/gaming-audio/razer-megalodon/). Well, turns out it did the trick! Just thought I'd throw that out there for anyone that gets a similar issue.