Site Work Failed, But We Didn't Die

Ugh. Still more roadblocks. Need to get an as-yet unknown password from Nay in order to get this sucker changed. For now, please enjoy the mess of a forums we've got, and dream of the forums we will probably never one day have.

< 3 - Tay

You can dismiss this alert by clicking on the "X" button

OriginalRen

Kancolle (Kantai Collection) Thread!

Thanks for that piece of info, also, have you gotten any submarine from the default recipe? i cant seem to get any of them besides i-168 ._.

I-168 is the only sub I've been able to get with the recipe on the wiki.

Thanks for that piece of info, also, have you gotten any submarine from the default recipe? i cant seem to get any of them besides i-168 ._.

Nope. You can get Goya (I-58) and Hachi (I-8) using either 250/30/200/30 or 270/30/330/130 though. I'd suggest doing 1-5 for subs though if you have a high enough admiral level.

Nope. You can get Goya (I-58) and Hachi (I-8) using either 250/30/200/30 or 270/30/330/130 though. I'd suggest doing 1-5 for subs though if you have a high enough admiral level.

Yeah, ive been going to 1-5 a lot but RNG doesnt seem to like me getting subs for some reason (exception being imuya ofc).

First Kai girl <3

ee99984fbc.jpg

Congrats! get ready your ammo supply ^^

i got problems winning the lottery.

already trying for a week and still no getting in for me.

Be patient and make sure you follow every step listed here: http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Tutorial:_How_to_Register

First Kai girl <3

ee99984fbc.jpg

Congrats! I've been trying to get a Nagato-class, any advice?

My first Kai was Tatsuta, soon followed by Murakumo, Mogami, Kitakami and Ooi

Congrats! I've been trying to get a Nagato-class, any advice?

My first Kai was Tatsuta, soon followed by Murakumo, Mogami, Kitakami and Ooi

I think I just got lucky when I built her (why can't I get lucky with Shimakaze ;_; ) but the recipe I used is 400 999 730 60; which is one of the user submitted recipes on the construction wiki.

If anyone needs help with the lottery feel free to PM me and I can do it for you. This goes for anyone.

Are you Implying I can't do it by myself?

_._

I will try later this week. I'm too busy working on my game right now.

I think I just got lucky when I built her (why can't I get lucky with Shimakaze ;_; ) but the recipe I used is 400 999 730 60; which is one of the user submitted recipes on the construction wiki.

Do 250/30/200/30 for Shimakaze. You'll just end up with BBs with that recipe.

Yeah, ive been going to 1-5 a lot but RNG doesnt seem to like me getting subs for some reason (exception being imuya ofc).

From what I can tell, Admiral lv39 and below drop Goya and Imuya, 40-79 gives the chance for an Iku drop and then 80-99 is when Hachi starts to drop. 

I could be mistaken, but this is what I've gathered when grinding in 1-5.

From what I can tell, Admiral lv39 and below drop Goya and Imuya, 40-79 gives the chance for an Iku drop and then 80-99 is when Hachi starts to drop. 

I could be mistaken, but this is what I've gathered when grinding in 1-5.

Thanks, btw this applies to boss node only? or do C and D also have chances?

Welp, I suppose I should Add myself to the list of KC players here.

Just a few tips:

- Don't craft for specific ships. if you want to get a CV, craft a CV, if you want to get a BB, craft a BB. Just don't craft endlessly for a single specific ship.

- CAs are very powerful. Use those extra ships you have to modernize then and you'll get a powwerful ship which can wreck anything on night battle.

- Use CVLs more than CVs.

- spam expeditions, amass resources.

- The only equipment you can try crafting are planes, turbines, radars, sonars, depth charges and the triple 46 cm turrets. Anything besides that is a waste of resources. Use this page as reference: http://wikiwiki.jp/kancolle/?%B3%AB%C8%AF

- Level a Chitose or a Chiyoda to get Type Hyoteki midget submarines. Once you get that, you are prepared to use Kitakami and Ooi as they are CLTs.

- have patience and don't abuse buckets. You'll need then when your BBs and CV get critted to red and they need 8-12 hours to be repaired.

- If you have money to spare, buy the other 2 unlockable repair docks.

- Try to do your dailies.

- SAVE RESOURCES.

Also:

VSsc2F0.png

Just a few tips:

- Don't craft for specific ships. if you want to get a CV, craft a CV, if you want to get a BB, craft a BB. Just don't craft endlessly for a single specific ship.

I actually find enjoyment in trying to farm Shimakaze via crafting and spamming 2-4. I've heard what you've said before and I'll probably start going by this once I have her.

I did get Yukikaze last night though.

I actually find enjoyment in trying to farm Shimakaze via crafting and spamming 2-4. I've heard what you've said before and I'll probably start going by this once I have her.

I did get Yukikaze last night though.

No really, don't craft her. Just spam 2-4-A, retire, wait for fatigue to recover and try again. Bring CLTs a BB, CVs filled with torpedo launchers and a ship you want to level up as flagship.

Grind + good drops for modernization + your Shimakaze if you really want one. She's not as useful as she seems, really. With the exceptions of Yukikaze, Shigure and Yuudachi the whole destroyer flotilla is quite useless apart for doing expeditions.

Finally got Goya and Iku!!, Goya from construction (250/30/200/30) and Iku from 1-5 boss node, leveling them right now and i just love their low resource consumption and short repair time, perfect for completing dailies. 

Finally got Goya and Iku!!, Goya from construction (250/30/200/30) and Iku from 1-5 boss node, leveling them right now and i just love their low resource consumption and short repair time, perfect for completing dailies. 

Try to not use then too much for farming resources from maps or your HQ level will grow too quickly. All maps have varying ddifficulty depending on the HQ level you have. So try to stay on low levels as much as you can or you'll have underleveled ships.

PD: I think I inflated my HQ level 15-20 levels using that.

Try to not use then too much for farming resources from maps or your HQ level will grow too quickly. All maps have varying ddifficulty depending on the HQ level you have. So try to stay on low levels as much as you can or you'll have underleveled ships.

PD: I think I inflated my HQ level 15-20 levels using that.

Thanks for the advice, unfortunately, by the time i realized this it was too late, back then i thought "Hey i can level my destroyers and light cruisers easily and get a sub" now i just cross my fingers when facing elites and flagships 

What? Iku is found in game and isn't just the special Christmas event?

... ... ...

*runs home and turns on Kancolle*

Iku starts dropping in the boss node of 1-5 after you reach HQ lvl 40. 1-5 becomes more difficult after HQ lvl 40 so be advised.

yes and it will be awesome 

Unless they portray American, British and Australian ships as the abissal fleet. Here I'm hoping this turns oout like Strike Witches, but I know that's impossible given how stupidly nationalistic is part of the fans in Japan.

Unless they portray American, British and Australian ships as the abissal fleet. Here I'm hoping this turns oout like Strike Witches, but I know that's impossible given how stupidly nationalistic is part of the fans in Japan.

That's exactly what I was thinking,  strike witches only with ships xD oh well