Sup people, a question here

CodeUltra

You will prbly need a h-code then. Paste this one into the ITH bar and press enter.

/HBC@48F3F0

Click some into the game and see if you find any new threads.

You might need to patch the game to 1.01 and set the font in option to 'MSゴシック' to make it work according to this

Whenever you run into this problem, check the agth database (search Google, it will pop up) or Hongfire's AGTH thread (if it was only recently released).  Sometimes other sites will have the info you need, but most are at those points.  Also, for the most recent games, generally kind-hearted people will post help info if you ask in the torrent threads on Anime-sharing.

Whenever you run into this problem, check the agth database (search Google, it will pop up) or Hongfire's AGTH thread (if it was only recently released).  Sometimes other sites will have the info you need, but most are at those points.  Also, for the most recent games, generally kind-hearted people will post help info if you ask in the torrent threads on Anime-sharing.

Yup, I agree that's the best way you should go forwards if you have a problem.

Incidentally, when ITH doesn't display the correct thread usually you will need a h-code. I basically did what Clephas described and wrote the results to you.

lol... as a message for those who hit hooking problems in the future, feel free to ask me in a PM, rather than posting in the forums.  If there is one thing I became accustomed to over the years, it is troubleshooting ITH.