G-Senjou help with saved data

AkkisBlade

Are you sure you deleted the correct save data?

G-Senjou makes a folder in your documents folder  to save stuff, not in the game directory

It's usually under C:\Users\username\Documents\g-senjou no maou english savedata

I think if you delete the whole folder it'll just make a new one and your game will be as if it was new.

Are you sure you deleted the correct save data?

G-Senjou makes a folder in your documents folder  to save stuff, not in the game directory

It's usually under C:\Users\username\Documents\g-senjou no maou english savedata

I think if you delete the whole folder it'll just make a new one and your game will be as if it was new.

I already tried that but it only erases the images of the save slots, all the data is left untouched :/

The .dat fales are the saves I'm pretty sure.

The pictures are the thumbnails and the 2 .ksd files I'm not sure what they are.

But as long as you delete the .dat files it should delete the save data theoretically.

I'd just delete the entire folder and let the game create a new one but if you want to delete just one particular save then I don't know how to pinpoint it.

I have two savedata folders that G-Senjou created on my computer when I installed it. One in the installation directory and the other in my documents folder. If you didn't delete both of them try the one you didn't delete. You likely deleted the one in your documents folder as that is the one that contains .bmp image files. Try going to the install directory or the folder with all of the games files and you will see what I mean. You can just right click on G-Senjou's icon and go to properties and you will either see something like a "Find Target" or "Go To" option and that will allow you to get there quicker.