Rewrite problem

Silvz

Hi, first of all, sorry for any english mistakes.

Second, I was playing Key's Rewrite today, until my laptop stopped working. I saved the game before it shut down. When I turned the laptop on again, it started to solve initialization problems, but i canceled it.

The problem is, since then, when I try to play Rewrite, it says that "Siglus (VisualArt's ...) stopped working, and I can't open the game anymore. I tried to "search online help", but nothing worked =(

Is there any way to fix that, or to reinstall the game and keep my save files? 

I'm reinstalling now [all menus were in japanese, so I had some problems to find it]. Let's see if it will work. I'm in the middle of Shizuru's route, and I can't loose all my game untill now D=

EDIT

So, I reinstalled and got my save back, BUT, I lost all my "Friends", "Quests" and the other one. Everything is lost, so I'm afraid that my Akane's Route Unlock will be gone too D=

What can I do? =(

Sorry for the DP, but I found out the problem - my "read savefile". Looks like I can't Skip alread read lines anymore. That'll be kind of a pain .-. So if anyone has this file until Shizuru'a route, without Akane's text read, I'd be very gratefull!

That sucks, but you can still hold down ctrl to skip unread lines. Also are you doing Shizuru's route before Kotori's? Because you shouldn't. :P

No no. First I read Lucia, since she is my favorite heroin. Then I read Kotori, then Chihaya [don't like her] and now I'm reading Shizuru's. Then I'll read Akane's, so I can go to Moon.

I didn't know about Ctrl <3 You saved 90% of my life now \o/