Anyone know any VNs like Koihime Musou?

torbin12

Like, setting wise? 3 kingdoms/Sengoku periods, but all the generals are cute girls instead of old bearded men? Well, it doesn't have to be 3 kingdoms or Sengoku periods but maybe just something that feels similar, sort of like Daibanchou, but preferably without excessive amounts (or any) rape, and yes, unfortunately this takes out Sengoku Rance. People have told me that in Sengoku Rance, it's 'comedic rape' and not meant to be taken seriously, but I still can't bring myself to even try it. Although, I guess it if its similar to Daibanchou in the respect that the protagonist is not the one that rapes...I could maybe be ok with that, if we get a chance to save them from it by choosing certain actions or something. But I digress, I didn't mean to talk about all of that lol.

So, anyone know anything like that?

Like, setting wise? 3 kingdoms/Sengoku periods, but all the generals are cute girls instead of old bearded men? Well, it doesn't have to be 3 kingdoms or Sengoku periods but maybe just something that feels similar, sort of like Daibanchou, but preferably without excessive amounts (or any) rape, and yes, unfortunately this takes out Sengoku Rance. People have told me that in Sengoku Rance, it's 'comedic rape' and not meant to be taken seriously, but I still can't bring myself to even try it. Although, I guess it if its similar to Daibanchou in the respect that the protagonist is not the one that rapes...I could maybe be ok with that, if we get a chance to save them from it by choosing certain actions or something. But I digress, I didn't mean to talk about all of that lol.

So, anyone know anything like that?

Nope, Rouga and Rance would fight each other, they're quite opposite in this regard. Rance's very goal in conquering other kingdoms is to have sex with their beautiful princesses. However Rance is not aware it is rape because he is so infantile and believes it's his job as the hero to bring happiness to women by having sex with them, and he also does not know any naughty vocabulary.

On the other hand, he also has a very strong anti-lolicon policy, and actually has a good brotherly relationship with Nobunaga's little sister Oda Kou and goes out of the way to protect her. There are actually lots of really cute moments. Also, Kenshin's route is very different, as it flips the table on Rance when Uesugi Kenshin falls head over heel in love with him, and he suddenly becomes shy because he has no idea how to respond to actual love from a great woman like that.

Out of the translated VN Sengoku Rance is really your best bet if you enjoyed Koihime Musou, but there are plenty of untranslated VN like that, many of them bearing names like Sengoku in the title. But if you're willing to venture into untranslated VN, then you should first read the two sequels to Koihime Musou, which changes the scenario up a little by introducing an actual Liu Bei girl rather than have it be your role.

Nope, Rouga and Rance would fight each other, they're quite opposite in this regard. Rance's very goal in conquering other kingdoms is to have sex with their beautiful princesses. However Rance is not aware it is rape because he is so infantile and believes it's his job as the hero to bring happiness to women by having sex with them, and he also does not know any naughty vocabulary.

On the other hand, he also has a very strong anti-lolicon policy, and actually has a good brotherly relationship with Nobunaga's little sister Oda Kou and goes out of the way to protect her. There are actually lots of really cute moments. Also, Kenshin's route is very different, as it flips the table on Rance when Uesugi Kenshin falls head over heel in love with him, and he suddenly becomes shy because he has no idea how to respond to actual love from a great woman like that.

Out of the translated VN Sengoku Rance is really your best bet if you enjoyed Koihime Musou, but there are plenty of untranslated VN like that, many of them bearing names like Sengoku in the title. But if you're willing to venture into untranslated VN, then you should first read the two sequels to Koihime Musou, which changes the scenario up a little by introducing an actual Liu Bei girl rather than have it be your role.

I may try venturing into Untranslated, I can read some Japanese, but doubt I am profecient enough to make it on my own :P so maybe with one of those copy-translate programs.

And, please don't take this as inflammatory, as that is not at all what I intend, but not knowing its rape doesn't negate it :P And yeah, when I first read some of the tags and the synopsis, Daibanchou was the first thing I thought of, and reading about what some people said about Rance, I thought the same thing, that Rouga would definitely go after this dude lol

beside the aforementioned sequels to koihime musou, you might also want to try titles such as eiyuu senki which is basically the same thing, just on a more global scale (king arthur, napoleon and such) though it's still untranslated up until this point I believe.

Daibanchou and sengoku rance are another two options that are translated, though as you say, you might not be able to take in some of the scenes as compared to these two titles, koihime musou is much more... tame I guess