Kamidori Alchemy Meister Help

BMXnotFIX

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I need some help.

I'm stuck on chapter 4 and can't figure out for the life of me how to move on. There are no events, stars over my party members at home, anything. All my party members are at least lvl 26, my evaluation is over 6000, and I have over $66,000. I haven't chosen a route yet, I just turned down Serawi and Yuela's prompts earlier.

Anyone have any clue how to move on?

By the way, I have spent hours on google looking for an answer. Saw a couple people with the same problem but no answer. Also watched all the playthrough videos I could find on Youtube but they all seemed to be Yuela's route and never ran into this problem.

I'm assuming I'm on Emalita's because I started the quest where I have to help Ella out with her boyfriend but I never got a scene saying it exactly. I wanted my first playthrough to be as straightforward as possible so I declined both Yuela and Serawi. 

My guess is that you haven't done some quest that you need to go to chapter 5. Look in your quests if you have any that you can complete now completed it. Also, if you can level up anything around your house level it up sometimes that is part of requirements to continue to the next chapter.

Also, if you can level up anything around your house level it up sometimes that is part of requirements to continue to the next chapter.

Yep, this would be my guess -- make sure your work shop and store specifically meet the minimum size requirements in the info tab. Other than that... Sorry but I'm playing serawi's route right now so I don't know the specifics of emilita's.

I'm assuming I'm on Emalita's because I started the quest where I have to help Ella out with her boyfriend but I never got a scene saying it exactly. I wanted my first playthrough to be as straightforward as possible so I declined both Yuela and Serawi. 

first of all its not emilita's boyfriend but some random grocer where you visit a lot(story wise not real game).

you need to craft some perfume's for her to increase and later decrease certain stuff for her and her boyfriend. you'll read about it after you crafted it.

btw whenever your stuck go to info and mission's and see if you need to do something.

if not go to qeust and try and see which ones you need to do sometimes these are required to do in order to progress.

Yeah, I'm trying to think of a place or something that could trigger an event but I have no idea.

Are you sure you can't complette any other quests ?

Some objects you craft can trigger events to, make sure to check.

The wiki says I can find a Darklight Flower at a harvest point in the Scorched Battleground and that would allow me to complete a quest but I have completed that map four times, getting two harvest points and an excavation point an I still haven't got a DL Flower.

Just a heads up, you can savescum harvests if you absolutely need a quest item from harvest/mining -- save before withdrawing, advance the turn once to reroll your harvests, then withdraw.

There are a couple of drops that you'll need through the game that can just be so aggravating to have to replay the map for, that you'll want to use that method -_-