VNs like Dangan Ronpa/Survival Game type?

Kiyoi777

999. and the various corpse party games spring to my mind when i think survival games.

999 walkthrough and download link: https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/2516-999/

corpse party blood covered walkthrough and download links: https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/2567-corpse-party-blood-covered/

I really enjoy the whole Survival Game type of VNs/Anme/Manga....I was wondering if there were any out there that are good. I'm in the process of 999 being shipped to me, but I'd like something to tie me over until then. Any ideas?

Make sure to get the Sequel to 999 when you're finished with it. Virtue's Last Reward was amazing, and as for survival type i'm guessing corpse party or Ever 17. Another good series that isn't survival but a good mystery and detective work is the Phoenix Wright vns. I'd check those out if you played danganronpa.

I'll back Corpse Party on this. Corpse Party, Corpse Party Blood Covered and Corpse Party Blood Covered Repeated Fear can be considered the same game; they're just different names for remakes and different releases.

There's a sequel called Corpse Party: Book of Shadows.

As for Ever17/Remember11...they don't have the same sort of "involved" feel as Dangan Ronpa, though there is a mystery and survival component. I personally think G-Senjou no Maou would be a much better option though (not so much for survival, admittedly). If you just want something else with gameplay then Aselia the Eternal is a good pick.