Good VNs for Mac? [Closed]

Zenophilious

Hey Fuwa, it's Zeno again, if anyone here remembers me.  I'm not dead yet, even though that would be a logical conclusion of why I stopped posting.  I stupidly upgraded my Mac's OS to Mavericks without saving a copy of my current computer to Time Machine just in case I didn't like Mavericks, and sadly, my current version of Parallels stopped working because of it.  I'm now unable to play PC VNs, or even access my files from my Parallels application.

So, for right now, I can only play VNs on my Mac.  I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions.  The few VNs I've played through fully so far are Katawa Shoujo and Fate/Stay Night (on Parallels  :/ ).  I'd prefer eroge VNs, but as long as it has a good story with feels (preferably not too depressing, I don't like to get depressed because when I do I don't leave the house lol), it doesn't have to have 18+ content.  I prefer male x female, with the male as the protagonist.  And, as you can tell, I kinda need them to be in English, as I can't understand any other languages at a basic level.

Thanks again for looking at my thread.  If you actually remember me (that'll be a surprise), feel free to say hello even if you don't have a suggestion.