Need an artist willing to draw me a logo.

MellowMadman11

I recently started working for a friend of mine. He has a company called BetaZim Rekords that he just started up recently. He asked me if I could make a logo, but the idea I have in my head is not something I can do. I'am not very good with drawing people, much less in an anime art style.

The idea in my head is for an anime style character playing an instrument such as a saxophone or piano.

So my question is, would anyone be willing to help me?

If anyone is interested tell me and I will go over the details with you.

Thanks.

I could try, but with the word try means that i can draw...but i dont have confidence about my drawings..I tend to do better if i have an example but drawing from my mind tends to be counteractive..

I've seen some of the work you've posted before, I think your art is pretty good. The image I have in mind is an anime style character playing say... a saxophone. It wouldn't need to be full body, or in color for that matter. If you would like to try to create this I would be interested to see your take on it.

I could give it a try, just by reading I already have some ideas in mind although it will have to wait until tomorrow. I'm on my cellphone right now but first thing tomorrow after I get home I'll try and start working on it.

Thank you, anyone who would like to try is welcome to. If nothing else it will at least give me some ideas. Also if someone creates an image and it is chosen, we will be sure to cite them as creator of the logo.

Just a bit of an update. I worked on it today I did almost everything, only things missing were the hands (I'm bad at doing hands so I leave them to the end) and inserting the name of the company, unfortunately i had to turn off my PC because theres a bit of a storm happening so i find it a bit risky to leave my PC on, tomorrow I'll put the name and post it here to see if you like it, if you do I'll do the hands

Just a bit of an update. I worked on it today I did almost everything, only things missing were the hands (I'm bad at doing hands so I leave them to the end) and inserting the name of the company, unfortunately i had to turn off my PC because theres a bit of a storm happening so i find it a bit risky to leave my PC on, tomorrow I'll put the name and post it here to see if you like it, if you do I'll do the hands

Sounds great, thanks.

Just as i predicted, i failed to do a decent work with the drawing of the girl (won't even bother to put it here) but.... i kinda liked the concept i made for the logo so here it is 

yoknogr.jpg

As you can see there are 2 versions, one using the "ß" (beta) symbol and other with the word itself. These two versions have two variants, one with the music symbols all over the place and a "cleaner" one. Hope you like it or at least gives you some ideas.

Also, saxophones are hard to vector.

Just as i predicted, i failed to do a decent work with the drawing of the girl (won't even bother to put it here) but.... i kinda liked the concept i made for the logo so here it is 

yoknogr.jpg

As you can see there are 2 versions, one using the "ß" (beta) symbol and other with the word itself. These two versions have two variants, one with the music symbols all over the place and a "cleaner" one. Hope you like it or at least gives you some ideas.

Also, saxophones are hard to vector.

I like it. It probably wasn't the easiest task, but you have done splendidly. I shall show this to the owner (my friend) when I see him, but later today I will be gone and off the web for almost a day.