Air Translation

I want to try to side step the..."he-said-she-said" about both translations groups, so this is more centered towards the status of either translation.

Basically, though, has anyone had any relatively recent news about either translation status? After checking both blogs [ Gao Gao and Sheeta ], both seem have to have gone for a while without any updates ( August and September, respectively ).

Also, I saw on the comments section of Air that someone mentioned Gao Gao had removed all the h-scenes from the VN? I couldn't find anything related to that on Gao Gao's blog that actually confirmed that or not, only 'if it's too difficult'. Does anyone happen to know anything more in that regard?

• 2 weeks later...

Also, I saw on the comments section of Air that someone mentioned Gao Gao had removed all the h-scenes from the VN? I couldn't find anything related to that on Gao Gao's blog that actually confirmed that or not, only 'if it's too difficult'. Does anyone happen to know anything more in that regard?

No where in our blog did we say we removed the H-scenes. There is the all-age edition where Key has removed the h-scenes themselves and someone requested for us to making a working patch for that. Your lack of reading comprehension baffles me.

• 3 weeks later...