Iinazuke wa Imouto-sama! - Recruiting

Xandriany

I'm looking for people to fill needs for

Coder

Image editing

Proofreader

for my project at imoutotrans.org

Looking at a mid year translation completion and a common route release when ready

do let me know if you are interested in helping with this project

Xandriany

Image editor

Nosebleed

Proofreaders

Yes35

Neromercer

Zanoki

Edit: I typed my web address wrong :D

Edit2: Nosebleed for image editing

Edit3: Proofreaders

Thanks for your support I'll let you know when they are extracted it really is just the main menu that needs changing :D

Seems fairly simple. I'll look into it when you show me and tell you if i can do it or not.

I probably can. Then i just need you to give me the font  you want to be used and stuff so everything's the same. And of course the translation.

I would like to help you, because this novel is looking really encouraging (even if plot is not thought-provoking and too serious :P )

Unfortunately, from that positions on this project I could do only image editing, but I see, that already Nosebleed took this work  :D

Anyway, I can only give you my spiritual support.

I hope that project won't be dropped (ehh... I hoped that partial patch will come before new year, like it's written on vndb, but I see that there's some work to do :<).

I hoped it would have been released too I was ready for finalising it at the end of november but my coder went MIA completely threw the scedule out but these things happen.

As for the plot I really didn't expect it when I started but the characters are just adorable crack so very loveable. With great voicing and art. Though H-scenes are evil I know that now.

As for proofreading I mean spelling, consitancy, maybe a little grammar or wordplay as I really don't claim to be a literary genius even though english is my first language.

So generally just improving the overall quality of the work before release, a second perspective on it always improves things.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to read it before release (cuz I'm the kind of d*** who wants to see things before anyone)

But I'm not a native english speaker, but I think I can help a little with that... I know when I can't understand something or I can, and I also know when I can't understand something because I don't know what it means and when I know it's just bad explained ;D