VNR - Visual Novel Reader Users | Listen Up!

ziege

Hello, I'm ziege. My actual name is of course not ziege, but my username, it means goat in German. I don't know if you wanted any of this info, but now to the actual issue:

In short, VNR translates visual novels, that's why it's called Visual Novel Reader. It has a database with user submitted subtitles for visual novels. The machine translators are garbage and VNR is so old that I never except for one visual novel got it working as it should. Regardless is it the only text hooker that has user submitted subtitles. So I think it's worth preserving. Also, even after I close the application, the cursor stays blue, why is that? Now to a project idea for all developers out there: Take the user subtitles from VNR and make an application that's similar to VNR (and actually works) and runs them. I'm not yet there myself (as a dev), and therefore I allow you to steal my idea (, because I want to play Shinigami to Shoujo so bad). But if no one implements this idea, I will and that's my announcement.

PS: I will call this off if you tell me how to start VNR without it crashing.

The website where you can download VNR: vnr.aniclan.com

You have you make an account. The language options are in russian for some reason. I used a machine translator to make an account.