Chaos;Head problem

Guest nova

I got my computer go to maintain so I use again my old lap so when i down the game in mainpage and install the chlcs patch (underwear patch) it got some problem but is solved when I 1st come here, but the problem is the next part when it asked me the 12digit number key , so where can I get the key O_o

the img : http://imageshack.com/a/img22/3481/ymoc.jpg

-I used the chaoshead_reg.bat and new nss.npa in the https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/1348-small-problem-with-chaos-head-solved/

- the game play normal but when the MC in his room , the screen kind of split into 2 part and got some error about color in room (maybe dark instead of purple ? )- do i need to patch my sp2 to sp 3 and use newest CCCP to solved it ?

- I using win xp sp 2 right now and this laptop is kind of old so if this bcuz the graphic card and the hardware problem is fine if the problem cannot solved - sorry if my eng is bad =.=

before install the bat file i only test 1-2min at the begining of the VN so i cant tell if the bat file is the source =.= and this is the first time i play the VN that have additional patch so i cant even tell if the patch work or not 

1. You should update to SP3, it contains many fixes and there is absolutely no reason not to update.

2. Chaoshead_reg.bat is used to insert the registry keys necessary to install the underwear patch and the key to install the patch can be found at the bottom of the fuwa chaos;head page. Plus you need the nss.npa because the patch fails to insert the underwear activation options to the game

3. Many people have had problems with codecs and this game so if you are using old version of CCCP, update it. Also try updating your graphics card drivers.

Edited by Luch
I messed up

• 8 months later...