Kirikiri saying "EAccess Violation"

Whenever I try to play a Kirkiri visual novel on my Windows 11 laptop it says "EAccess Violation". True Remembrance supports after a couple of clicks but the ones like Fate Realta Nua or MahouYoru are just not opening no matter what. All it says is "EAccess Violation". I have no problems running NScripter games from 2002 though (Example: the very first Comiket 62 edition of Higurashi Onikakushi-hen). Can someone pls help?

Every KiriKiri based game (= new ones too)?

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/eaccess-violation-error/6d0d644c-216e-446a-8472-e9dc5956eea2

Well I would guess its more a compatibility issue than an actual issue with KiriKiri, given you have already changed your "default language for non-unicode apps" to Japanese, as usual. Especially if we talk about really old games (and given it did work before you have started to use Win 11), why not just install a Win XP/Win 7/Win 10 image in some VirtualBox VM and run it there? Or, if you're familiar with Linux, you can also try wine. Works also fine in many cases.

Thanks a lot. lemme try it cuz I ain't very confident with my laptop being able to pull off another OS in a VirtualBox VM. Is it easy to use or is it like DOSBOX where I kinda need to do the coding stuff? I am also unable to run "White Album" (1999) on my laptop smoothly. Hope it'll do. Kirikiri probably works fine on Win10 as well. 

Based on a brief google, it's possible it's related to your drivers, maybe graphics drivers specifically. It could also be you need to update Windows itself. It looks like this is a fairly diffuse error with many different causes, as it just says that some program tried to access some memory it wasn't allowed to (and was blocked). You can try using compatibility mode as well.