[CLOSED][UNPAID] Looking for BG artist for yuri visual novel

Tenshi

Hello. I am working on my visual novel "Synthetizing Love" (click here to check out my devlogs and progress) for the Yuri Game Jam.
This started as a solo project but, as it's my first game, I realized I can't do everything on my own. I'm current handling UI design, character design/sprites, writing the entire script and implementing everything in TyranoBuilder.

Synopsis: Hannah, a young University student, spends her days leisurely with her friends Chikara and Yvonne until what seemed to be a forgotten memory from her past makes its way into her life once again. Will she lean on her friends to finally face her past and maybe find love, or will she keep on running away, losing everything she holds dear?

I'm currently using free assets as backgrounds, but they come from different sources and the difference in style is extremely obvious, which is something I'd like to avoid if possible.
Which is why I'm trying to recruit a:

BACKGROUND ARTIST: I'm not looking for anything super realistic. Simple and stylized backgrounds would work really well, I think, but what matters most is that they somehow fit with the sprites' style. We can discuss about that anyway, so feel free to send me your portfolio even if you are unsure.

This is a hobby project, so I can't afford to pay anyone, which I know isn't a great incentive (believe me, as an artist I know way too well what that means). But if, despite that, you're still interested, please let me know. Of course you will be credited, that much is guaranteed.

Feel free to contact me on Discord (tenshiyoru) or by e-mail at [email protected]

Edited by Tenshi
Closed applications because I've already found an artist

• Tenshi changed the title to [CLOSED][UNPAID] Looking for BG artist for yuri visual novel