Good day!

46dai

Hey everyone, I'm Dai - a 19 year old soon-to-be uni student from Poland who has endless ambitions about creating VNs :) I'm currently working on two quite large projects with my VN team called 46hana - Spring Poems and Mousou//Sekai, which I will likely post about on this forum sometime. They are both part of a bigger universe where all the titles are loosely connected to each other (think something like SciAdv). 
I'm the kind of person that loves learning new things so my interests can get pretty vast: writing, programming, design, philosophy, history, psychology, math, politics, video creating, and many many more. Looking forward to get to know you guys!

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to Fuwanovel and sorry for the belated greeting, @46dai. I see that you working on VN project, although the scale might be too ambitious for the beginner, especially if you want to do something like Science Adventure which may be a bit more than you can do. But still good luck on your projects, and I hope that you'll have fun in here.

Welcome, Dai! Your enthusiasm and diverse interests are truly admirable. It's fantastic to see young talents like you pursuing your ambitions in creating visual novels. Your projects sound intriguing, and I can't wait to hear more about them. If you ever need any tech or programming insights, feel free to reach out. We're all here to support each other in our creative endeavors!