Anybody knows the hook code for Baldr sky zero?

Can anyone give me a working hook for this game? And propably the second too?

So I got the whole baldr collection and want to play through all. I'm on steam deck/linux but textractor works fine I don't need help with that(already finsihed dive x) But sky zero... is having problems.

When I open textractor it creates a lot of hooks and games performance drops to unusable levels. I tried searching for hooks myself with textractor but I'm either stupid or something is wrong, most searches don't even contain anythinglike "game".exe and even it does that hook just doesn't work and there's always a couple thousand resulsts so checking them out one by one is something I already throw out the window as an idea.

https://vndb.org/t20195

This thread has the answer to your question, but I'll go ahead and add something.  Mono games generally split content across multiple threads and h-codes don't do anything because the proper threads are in a different place each time you open the game.  I also suggest you use Textractor's Remove Hooks function to get rid of the extra hooks that don't have any usable text, or you'll crash your pc (this is from playing Zero myself).

Edit: also, slowdown of the game is pretty much inevitable if you use a text-hooker, unfortunately.  I tried everything to figure out a way to stop that from happening, but gave up and just played without one in the end, simply because it was so annoying.