Maho☆Tama Series ~Tekoki Hen~ まほ☆たまシリーズ ~手コキ編~

VNsNeverDie

z3vhiBA.jpg

MahoTama Series ~Tekoki Hen~

DLSITE

*Summary*
The second installment to the Maho Tama Series made by Erogos. A rumor is going around the community that "tekoki" is an amazing method to relax. Mei can vouch for this and pushes Miki to "tekoki" Youji. What will happen by the end of this "tekoki" whirlwind? Will Miki get a "hand" for her supplementary exams? Or will she be busy giving that "job" to Youji?

*Ending Guideline / Suggested Route Order*

There are two heroines, four routes, and six choices in this game. These six choices create an abundance of combinations that can lead to each route, however one of the routes can take hours to find without a guide. I advise you just have fun for the first playthrough and see which route you're able to achieve. The purpose of this guide is to 100% the game (all scenes and images) within the fewest amount of playthroughs (four). Choices are numbered either 1 or 2, the top choice is always 1 and the bottom choice is always 2.

-Suggested Route Order

Spoiler

Katase Miki = Mei > Harem Route > Mei True Route

Katase Miki 片瀬 美希

EYZ7yGv.jpg

Spoiler

2 学校から帰ったら思う存分遊んでやるから!(I'll play to my heart's content once I'm home from school!)

2 軽やかに話題をシフト。むしろ俺の話術を堪能しろ (Change topics. Entertain her with your story telling)

2 美希よ!自力ではい上がってこい!ライオンは子供を... (Look at me, It's -10 degrees and I'm here harvesting Asiatic Clams. You have to just try. You will surely accomplish your goal! That why you should...NEBA GIBU APPU) [encourage her]

1 家庭の医学には書いていないけど民間伝承にはある (It's not written in Medicine books, but written in folklore.)

1 お前もけっこうイイトコあるんだな (You're quite alright yourself buddy)

1 美希はそんなに俺が恋しかったのか!!(Did Miki miss me that much!?!?)

Mei メイ

4tcD9Uf.jpg

Spoiler

1 真子や美希と遊びに行ってきます!(学校だけど)(I'm going to hang out with Mako and Miki at school)

1 メイの品位が下がるのでチ〇コなんて言うな (Mei's disgracing herself, stop her from saying c*ck)

1 あとでメイにでも相談してみるか?(Why don't you consult with Mei later?)

2 そんなこと聞かれても困ります。フツーに困ります。(Even if you ask me, I don't know what to say)

2 確かに美希は心配だよな (I really am worried about Miki aren't I)

2 真子の家にでも行っていたのか? (Did you go to Mako's house?)

Harem Route

z3vhiBA.jpg

Spoiler

1 真子や美希と遊びに行ってきます!(学校だけど)(I'm going to hang out with Mako and Miki at school)

1 あとでメイにでも相談してみるか? (Why don't you consult with Mei later?)

1 家庭の医学には書いていないけど民間伝承にはある (It's not written in Medicine books, but written in folklore.)

1 お前もけっこうイイトコあるんだな (You're quite alright yourself buddy)

1 美希はそんなに俺が恋しかったのか!! (Did Miki miss me that much!?!?)

Mei True Route

gbpdqyW.jpg

Spoiler

2 学校から帰ったら思う存分遊んでやるから!(I'll play to my heart's content once I'm home from school!)

1 あとでメイにでも相談してみるか? (Why don't you consult with Mei later?)

*Other*

Spoiler

The english translations for the decisions aren't the best at all, just trying to make it possible for anyone (Japanese knowledge or not) able to complete this~

For any Maho Tama Series questions, ask me~

Also if anyone play tests this, try to get the true Mei route first before doing her normal, I'm curious if it would work or not~

Edited by VNsNeverDie
Text is small as heck, updated size