help me

Alice?

You need a torrent client, I recommend uTorrent 2.2.1, you can download it here.

Install, then double-click the torrent file you downloaded, it'll ask you where to download the game files to - the download might take a while, but the game is pretty much ready to run as soon as the download reaches 100%.

I don't known much about IT, so I ready can't understall how do run it <DRAMAtical Murder>. I'm using Win7. If there is anyone can help me clearly, thanks. Oh, and is there anyone known where can i download ITH? I tried to download but it seem like those links were died.

1. Download a client like Deluge
  2. Once it is installed, double click the torrent file, this will open Deluge and put it in your download queue.
  3. Let it download
  4. Once complete, move the game folder to somewhere else on your hard drive
  5. Run the file it says to run

Thanks, but the thing I need is installation guide. I've tried many times but it still worn work.

Oh you mean once you have it downloaded, how to run it?

1. Find sdrt4280j.exe
  2. Run this file, don't worry about running anything in the new window, just running the exe is enough
  3. Close that window.
  4. Then to play the game run DMMd_crack_for_ver110.exe

My guess is that he wants screencaps and arrows pointing to buttons and all that "techy" stuff.  ;)