PPSSPP Question (Android)

Nosebleed

I've downloaded the PPSSPP Android version for my new tablet (with the most recent updates).

It's working pretty well with minor sound issues but one question i've always had, and this includes the PC version too.

Is there any way or option to make the textures smoother when the screen size is enlarged?

My tablet's resolution is 1280 x 800 (though i'm pretty sure with the bottom bar that i don't think i can remove the actual window resolution for the emulator is 1280 x 720 which is your standard widescreen.)

I'm currently playing corpse party on it.

It's not that i can't play it like this but it's a little unsettling to see the non round edges and the pixelated character sprites. The actual background scenarios and stuff look good enough but that's as far as it goes.

This same thing applies to the PC version but i'm using my android for the game mostly so that's what i want to know.

I appreciate any insight on this as this is the first time i use a PSP emulator as well so i'm not that knowledgable when it comes to the settings.