Help With Save Files

Yuxino

So well,  I'm playing Grisaia No Kajitsu but recently, I just don't now how, I lost all my save data.

I just advanced a little bit but I'm scared of losing more substantial progress in the future (and I'm not a fan of having the VN just skipping at maximum speed half an hour) so my question is if there's a way of access  to a concrete part of the visual novel somehow or if just have to conform with skipping or finding a save file similar to mine's around internet.

(Yes very dumb from myself to lost the safe files without knowing, don't be harsh with me for being a lil dummie)

The hard drive with all my VNs as well as various pictures and documents related to my Japanese studies crashed suddenly a while back. Couldn't salvage anything, unfortunately. After that, I got a Backblaze account. Costs me $60 a year, but it's worth it for the peace of mind I get from knowing that all my files are continuously being backed up in the background while I do other stuff.
It obviously wouldn't help you in this case, since it's after the fact, but it could spare you from having to experience something like this again (or possibly something worse, like what happened to me.)

Edited by Seraphim88

5 hours ago, Dreamysyu said:

I'd say, just make copies of your save files from time to time.

Yeah, I'm not forgetting that again.

2 hours ago, Seraphim88 said:

The hard drive with all my VNs as well as various pictures and documents related to my Japanese studies crashed suddenly a while back. Couldn't salvage anything, unfortunately. After that, I got a Backblaze account. Costs me $60 a year, but it's worth it for the peace of mind I get from knowing that all my files are continuously being backed up in the background while I do other stuff.
It obviously wouldn't help you in this case, since it's after the fact, but it could spare you from having to experience something like this again (or possibly something worse, like what happened to me.)

Bold from you to assume I can pay that much ‘︿’ 

Nevermind thanks for the information.