Need Recommendations Visual Novel with Full English Patch

MDruidd

Hello guys, this time i wanna ask your recommendations about VN that worth to read. Recenly reading Hoshihori no yume, Senran Bangka, Wagamama, princess evangile fandisc.

There a VN i want to read :

1. Protagonist as MAOU like Black bunny 1, BB2 , BB3
  2. Protagonist having route with both main characters role sisters like Hoshizora no Memoria (komomo &kosaka)
  3. VN that giving multiple ending harem
  4. VN simple enjoy readable like Making Lovers

Ofcourse have good plot/rating/ good stroy

This is Mylist Visual Novel  futher for information

Thank you very much, sorry if asking too much

Note: English Full Patch

Edited by MDruidd

Let me try to recommend some VNs here.

1. For maou MC, I guess you can try both of Tears to Tiara and Venus Blood Frontier. The former did have maou MC from the start, while the latter did have a demon controlled the demon army at the beginning and will achieve his maou status at the end (Still count to a degree though). Beware though that Frontier here did have a lot of tentacle sex scenes, although at least you can change it to all age if you've been uncomfortable with tentacle.
  2. With sister character I guess it mean that the heroines should be twin, so my first recommendations here should be either To Heart 2 or Lamunation. If you want separate routes for each of the sister (Both earlier examples did have the twins have threesome route), then you can try both of Hinatabokko and Tsukihime. You can also wait for Clover Days later.
  3. For the VN with harem ending, well technically Rakuen fulfilled it. But if you want more then you can try Evenicle, Koiresort, and Onikiss (If you didn't mind nukige and little sister heroines).
  4. Well if you want simple VN then some previous examples like Hinatabokko or Koiresort should qualify. But if you want more then I can recommend Hitotsuba, Dal Segno, and Kemomusu. I don't know though if the examples would be enjoyable to you or not, but at least it should be simple enough.

That's all for my recommendations here, and I hope it'll be quite helpful in case you still didn't play those VNs above.

11 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Let me try to recommend some VNs here.

1. For maou MC, I guess you can try both of Tears to Tiara and Venus Blood Frontier. The former did have maou MC from the start, while the latter did have a demon controlled the demon army at the beginning and will achieve his maou status at the end (Still count to a degree though). Beware though that Frontier here did have a lot of tentacle sex scenes, although at least you can change it to all age if you've been uncomfortable with tentacle.
  2. With sister character I guess it mean that the heroines should be twin, so my first recommendations here should be either To Heart 2 or Lamunation. If you want separate routes for each of the sister (Both earlier examples did have the twins have threesome route), then you can try both of Hinatabokko and Tsukihime. You can also wait for Clover Days later.
  3. For the VN with harem ending, well technically Rakuen fulfilled it. But if you want more then you can try Evenicle, Koiresort, and Onikiss (If you didn't mind nukige and little sister heroines).
  4. Well if you want simple VN then some previous examples like Hinatabokko or Koiresort should qualify. But if you want more then I can recommend Hitotsuba, Dal Segno, and Kemomusu. I don't know though if the examples would be enjoyable to you or not, but at least it should be simple enough.

That's all for my recommendations here, and I hope it'll be quite helpful in case you still didn't play those VNs above.

Its hard for me to play  VN that have low graph or old game.
I dont know why too feel tired playing VN With RPG , maybe to over playing Kamidori, Soukaku no arterial, plus black bunny for short time.
But im intersting about venus blood and Evencile because yes Maou Protagonist, so ill take a note for them.

Oniikiss, Hitosuba, Dal Segno ill play this first.
I really appreciate your advice , Thank you very much