Monster Girl VN's

torbin12

So, I was wondering if anyone knew of any VN's with monster girls heroines, similar (only slightly) to Kamidori Alchemy Meister, its only slightly since out of the main heroines, the closest thing to a monster girl they had

was the Elf girl

I would prefer them to be legit monster girls like some of the side routes on Kamidori, however, Im not looking for anything that is just straight H-game (IE: Monmosu Quest) 

Sorry if this is a bit to narrow of a topic (or if I've asked before) but any help would be appreciated,

Or also, VN's with game elements that may contain a monster capturing system, similar to (if you consider them VN's, I've heard it various ways from various places)  the Rune Factory series and the Agarest War series.

http://vndb.org/v12854

Only one I can think of with some gameplay associated with it. I can't personally vouch for it, though. Only played it for like 15 minutes.

Nope, that one doesn't work. He said

"I'm not looking for anything that is just straight H-game (IE: Monmosu Quest)"

And that one is pretty much it.

Nope, that one doesn't work. He said

"I'm not looking for anything that is just straight H-game (IE: Monmosu Quest)"

And that one is pretty much it.

Ah. I read that and thought the gameplay might qualify it as being a little more than straight up H. Didn't really consider that meant story focused games. Although, you could say Monmosu Quest has something of a passable story and might qualify as a little more than H. It's all eroge at heart, though.