Akaya Akashiya Ayakashino

Zodai

Hello, Zodai here.

Originally, I had posted a thread concerning the download for Akaya Akashiya Ayakashino.

However, it seems that no translation has been created as of yet.

Thus, I would like to ask if someone could begin the steps to translating it, as it seems like it would be an interesting experience.

• 6 months later...

Hi~

I'm currently making a patch for AAA. The current translation is almost complete, but we still need to edit it into a patch. If anyone is interested in helping us out, please PM me. You doesn't need too any specific skill for this, except to modify a text.

I'm hoping for your answers!! Good day! :3

:o What a nice surpise. I hope you can find some editors to help you with the text. I remember Zodai made a thread about thing months ago. To think someone was working on a translation on it now, nice.

Indeed a nice surprise! I also hope you can get some people. The art makes it look promising for some reason, as if the story is indeed as dark and psycological as the art looks. But the story can still go a totally different way. 

Also in response to what you wrote in the other thread: The reason it was related to Umineko bgm videos is probably because Akiko Shikata made some music for both, not necessarily because its the same genre.The song you linked and umineko game opening/anime opening were by Akiko. So.. yeah.. otome?! I wouldn't really mind that either though. Looking forward to hear more from this.  :)

You can make a thread to start your own translation, but I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to be making translation requests.

Thanks for your advice, I've started a new post, so if anybody's interested, please visit this link: https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/4946-recruiting-akaya-akashiya-ayakashino-translation-project/