Beat Blades Haruka help

kage1822

hey guys, i'm new to the forum, and as the title suggests need help with Beat Blades Haruka

1) can't find manual save. Even tho the game auto saves, when I try to load it puts me all the way back to waking up in Ms Akira's house...  *sighs*

2) need advise on how I should do the morning/afternoon/night activities and how i unlock more SP skills, and which ones are worth taking, which ones aren't and on which character I should get them on

thnx

You should raise one character to decent stats, maybe to something like 60 (or 90? can't remember) points before the final boss. You unlock new scenes in the choice where protag. plays eroge.  I don't remember how saves work but probably you always start in some time of day in the house, unless you saved inside a castle.

It's been quite a while since I play this, so I need to refresh my memories on this a bit. Anyway as for answers here, I'll write it below.

1. You just need to right click, and it'll open the menu. Chose 'Save' and you'll be able to save at one of the slot.
  2. As for the first priority, you should raise libido here since it mean that you'll gain more dice daily, which mean more chance to roll and thus more chance to be able to engage in one of sex scenes (30 libido is should be enough for the beginning, and if possible you should raise it to 40 when the first castle appear). As for whatever SP skill, you won't get the new skill here so you've pretty much stuck with the available SP skill there. As for the character who should pick the skill, I think more or less the character is interchangeable so you should pick 'Art of the Dragon Blast', 'Fang Lord Technique', and 'Art of Blazing Fire' for all of your characters. That said, it you can be more flexible with your skill choosing though so feel free to chose the skill that was more fitting to your strategy, as long as you didn't chose 'Dice Crusher' skill in which it only remove the lower number from the dice (Admittedly quite useful, but if you train your libido you shouldn't have much trouble with the roll even if you still be able to roll the lower number).

Well that's all for my answer here and I hope that it will be answer your questions there.