Alice in Evenicle?

Soulvnovel

Hello

https://vndb.org/v16640

After I did play the game (its really nice, and btw, if your in Europe like me and can afford it, you can send an email to Mangagamers CS to ask for points and pay with PayPal instead and not waste any money on commission and so on - sorry, I wanted to share this as they will have rance 7-10) I did check some online gallery and for my surprise, there was Alice's and her bird's spite and face icon. I'm sure I did explore and 100% the game. So I'm, how did I miss Alice?

Does anyone have any idea why Alice's date is in the game? Like I did miss one single spot or it's from the JP Version?

8 hours ago, Zakamutt said:

There's some kind of official bonus (short) expansion content to Evenicle called Evenicle Gaiten. Might be from there.

I Wonder if it's that. As that gallery had all the CG but nothing about Gaiten. And I am disappointed that Mangagamer did not include Gaiten as a set as I'm sure they will never officially translate it like this-.-