Best affordable Windows Tablet for Visual Novel?

peacepeaceyay

Hi,

I'm looking to purchase an affordable windows Tablet to play visual novel games, i've done lots of research and I can't seem to find the right one.
I heard the Surface Pro is good but it's quite high on the price range
Sadly, I own a macbook pro which isn't great at all with this and I also prefer something I can read in my bed.

Budget wise - something that runs everything smoothly?

If there is any great recommendation then i'll appreciate it so much - sorry if this question has been asked so many times

Thanks

Edited by peacepeaceyay

It wouldn't help, maybe not, maybe yes for you, sorry, but it would helpful for somebody who own a tablet with Android or iOS... Splashtop is the best app (quality and very low delay) for remote control that I know. You can install it your computer and it must be in the same local network (WiFi), then you just drop in the bed, turn the VN in fullscreen and play/read comfortably. 

Spoiler

How it looks... :) Without bars of course, just showing to let know that is Android.

BqEYcD.png

This is just one option but limited to play in your house, about your question... well, don't know, but I would like to know a good tablet with Windows, would be good a tablet where I can play VNs everywhere! 

Edited by Black99

10 hours ago, Black99 said:

It wouldn't help, maybe not, maybe yes for you, sorry, but it would helpful for somebody who own a tablet with Android or iOS... Splashtop is the best app (quality and very low delay) for remote control that I know. You can install it your computer and it must be in the same local network (WiFi), then you just drop in the bed, turn the VN in fullscreen and play/read comfortably. 

Hide contents

How it looks... :) Without bars of course, just showing to let know that is Android.

BqEYcD.png

This is just one option but limited to play in your house, about your question... well, don't know, but I would like to know a good tablet with Windows, would be good a tablet where I can play VNs everywhere! 

Thanks for the suggestion, I've heard of SplashTop but it doesn't fit my cup of tea haha since i'm using a Macbook pro.
I'm thinking of getting a surface Pro 2... but as it is an old model is it worth investing in for visual novels..?

Edited by peacepeaceyay

1 hour ago, peacepeaceyay said:

Thanks for the suggestion, I've heard of SplashTop but it doesn't fit my cup of tea haha since i'm using a Macbook pro.
I'm thinking of getting a surface Pro 2... but as it is an old model is it worth investing in for visual novels..?

I have a friend who had a HP Stream 7 (2015 old, 80 usd), he had installed Nekopara and it worked well, keep in mind that Nekopara is a novel that asks for more requirement than another novel due to Live2D, if it worked in his tablet then would run any novel. 

However, wait for other person with more experience give you a proper answer. I think that with any tablet you should be good. Sorry for my English, I'm lazy to write myself, used a translator. 

Edited by Black99